|Image by BeInspiredDesigns|
What you'll need:
Scrabble tile piece
Small Paint Brush
Small Jewelry Bails
1. Cut out a square of the paper you want to use in your pendant. Make it the size of your scrabble tile. Most craft stores sell small wood blocks in the woodworking section. These can also work.
2. Paint a thin layer of craft glue to the back of your paper and attach it to your wood block.
3. After about 15 minutes, the glue should be dry. Take your nail file and file the edges of the wood block until sides are smooth.
4. Paint a thin layer of Modge Podge on top and sides of the scrabble tile. Lay the tile on wax paper to dry.
5. After about 15 minutes, the Modge Podge should be dry. Apply a thin layer of Diamond Glaze to the scrabble tile with the glaze nozzle. Do not use the paint brush. Apply across the top and fill inwards.
6. Allow the tile to dry for at least a few hours..
7. Attach the jewelry bail by placing it in the center of the tile and securing it with super glue. Make sure it is perfectly centered because once it is dry, you can not change it.
8. Allow for 3-4 days to fully dry and for the glaze to fully cure. Once it is completely dry attach to your chain and enjoy!